Prepare a booth to introduce your region. Your main audience will be the World School delegates, St Paul’s School junior school (8-12 years old), middle and senior school students (12-17 years old). Your billet families will also be invited to view the booths.
- Introduction of your Country/Region. This could include posters/materials with
- Key facts about your country
- Main Industries
- Introduction of your school.
- 3 amazing facts from your country/region.
- How to say simple greetings and phrases.
- A rubber stamp of school/region or stickers. WS Delegates and St Paul’s School junior school students will have a Country Passport to collect this information in.
- Pin exchange – for WS student and staff (approximately 130 pins)
- If you wish to exchange small souvenirs/chocolates and food, it will only be permitted with billet families and invited guests in the late afternoon. Your guests throughout the day are interested in finding out about you and your country and receiving a Country Passport stamp/sticker.
- Dimensions for your booth: 3m wide x 1.5m deep x 2m high
We will supply a table 1.8m x 0.75m, country sign and all stationery requirements for assembling your booth.